Too long

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I'm not sure but I think @RobAmy might mean they could cause the water to be diverted over the edge of your stream. This happens in my stream when my rushes get too thick. The roots won't grow trough the liner.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Lisak is correct. I meant the roots get real thick and your water will be pushed up higher over the roots. The roots can also cause the stones to move also. I am not worried about the liner at all

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh I see. Well my water level in the stream is about 3 cm, while my wall height is about 10 cm so I think I am quiet safe but still I will keep a watchful eye on it just incise. Thank you'll so much for the advice.

Reaction score
I just found succulent roots which line one side of our small pond and to my surprise some of those roots have grown right through the liner! I will save the repair work for my son since it seems to be snug and still holding water! I have learned so much having this koi pond in our backyard my son built maybe 15 or more years ago! Have a good night!

Ask a Question