Velda Bio Oxydator Sludge Treatment

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't imagine why I would want to use snake oil when I have a net to remove that stuff. Only one additive that's necessary and that's dechlorinating agent if your have city water.

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
I can't imagine why I would want to use snake oil when I have a net to remove that stuff. Only one additive that's necessary and that's dechlorinating agent if your have city water.

What do you mean with net? What kind?

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
Basically a long handled pool net with a fine mesh. You won't get it all but if you do it for 5 minutes every day it does all that is needed. It isn't like I've never used the snake oil additives, quite the opposite really. The thing is that they are just a gimmick with some basis that they actually do work......just a little.

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Basically a long handled pool net with a fine mesh. You won't get it all but if you do it for 5 minutes every day it does all that is needed. It isn't like I've never used the snake oil additives, quite the opposite really. The thing is that they are just a gimmick with some basis that they actually do work......just a little.

I do have a pool net and a large fish net. Just don't like how sometimes it how makes the water very cloudy.

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just another part of maintenance. It outs that sit up into the water column and allows the mechanical filtration to catch it.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Here are the instructions accompanying This product (highlight is mine).
velda.jpg

Another European product this time with no MSDS.
Special notice should be taken that this product does contain Lime which can alter the pH of the water. Additionally these products do not effectively work without increased and substantial aeration of the water.

Ask a Question