Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I have been working on a virtual tour of the turtle rescue, sanctuary and ponds and I have all of the images now and only have to do the editing and animation with Gif and CG so as soon as it is ready you guy's will be the first to get to see it. Also had a good week as I got 4 aquatic turtles adopted out and even had someone adopt 2 box turtles who has a cool greenhouse type setup that is climate controlled for them and some vegitation they will enjoy. Currently I have 3 box turtles up for adoption ( 8", 8" & 11.5") and 24 aquatics (18 RES, 3 Map & 3 hybrids) so if you or someone you know wants a turtle keep my guys in mind :turtle: :D as they all need and deserve a good home and the adoption is 100% free even including shipping up to 125 miles from Atlanta. Each adoption also comes with a 1 week "starter" pack of food and treats.

Ask a Question