j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Dexter is a likable Miami police forensics expert who moonlights as a serial killer of criminals whom he believes have escaped justice.

I don't get Showtime either but I found that I can watch all the seasons of Dexter including Season 6 for free on
http://www.cucirca.c...-dexter-online/ :rolleyes:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm gonna catch it real soon hopefully. Suffering w/ more kidney stones so don't feel like doing much. I will be watching it tho, you can bet your life on that one!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Watched the finale and can't believe the ending. What in the heck is next for this show? I mean what........is this going to be a family hobby together or something?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have showtime on direct tv but I very seldom watch it and only got it because of my son and he moved out and I just never bothered to cancel it

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well there ya go sissy you have it right there at your fingertips. You will have to play catchup tho cuz they just showed the last episode of season 6. I watch it on sidereel.com and you might be able to watch the whole thing on utube also. He's a very nice guy w/ just a bit of a serial killer on the side,lol!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'll have to check Homeland out as I've not heard of it. I don't have HBO or Showtime on my t.v so whatever I watch of those channels I watch through the internet. Not paying the extra price Comcast wants for them. I just watch a day later than those that have them.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
A good hd antenna and the internet you can get away with no subscribed tv. We do have dtv, no extra packages though. Honey likes the ease of flipping channels, might change all that when he is no longer working.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wish I could get my hubby to get rid of cable and do that but I don't think so. We tried to watch Boardwalk Empire online but came on jerky so now he will download it on cd's and we'll watch it that way. Most stuff comes in quite good. Now watching the series Little Dorrit and Boss.
If we just kept internet service and got rid of cable tv and phone we could save some bucks. Could use a cheap phone service like Oohma or whatever you call it to plug into pc. There are others out there also. And like addy says use a good HD antenna for local stuff.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We use majic jack, works great, it sends the message to your email account of any messages left, so can listen from anywhere via your email, or dial the number. For a whole 19 a year, I paid for 5 years, I think it was 60 dollars.

Ask a Question