watching DEXTER

Reaction score
i don't have showtime, but i'm going to be buying the DVD's on ebay. I really hear it's fabulous and gets better every season! I did the same with the Sopranos, 6 Feet Under and Deadwood.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
didnt much care for deadwood...but True Blood (HBO)and Dexter (SHOTIME) are by far the best premium channel series out there ...maybe alittle morbid and disturbing for some tho..

Reaction score
Oh, I LOVED DEADWOOD! The writing was so fantastic! Tho it was definitely quite brusque in terms of language.

I definitely have to get the first seasons of Dexter!

Reaction score
Dexter is AWESOME, I have all three seasons out here on deployment with me and cannot wait to see the current one! :frown:

True Blood is good too, have watched pieces of it but when I get home I want to watch the whole thing...

6 feet under, last episode, seriously most impacting hour of TV ive ever watched

anybody ever watch the two seasons of caranvale?

Reaction score
I just bought the Dexter Season 1, 2, 3 set on Ebay this afternoon. Koiguy just reminded me I had to get it.

I've got the whole boxed set of 6 Feet Under still. If anyone wants it, I'll send it just for the cost of shipping. I'm guessing that would be about $12 bucks.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind a few seasons of 'THE PRETENDER', anyone remember that one...a network show,. main charector was Jared..super genius(pretender) could become anything he wanted.. a couple of days reading med journals and could be a brain surgeon etc.. helped out people while being hunted by the agency that 'MADE' him.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
the season finale (season 4) was excellant.. well the whole season was fantastic, full of twists and suprises, but the finale.WOW..cant wait for season 5 to start. anybody else got an opinion on it ? koi keepr did you get your dvd yet?

Reaction score
I just got seasons 1-3 in the mail last week! I can't wait to start watching 'em. There's such crap on regular TV that I'm yearning for something good. I figure we'll start watching this weekend. I loved him on 6 feet under, so am excited! I heard this past season was awesome from others!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
you'll be addicted...i wish HBO would bring back "The Wire" that was good too! you also might enjoy Californication from Shotime, and HBOs "True Blood"

Reaction score
True Blood is awesome!
anyone here watch Weeds? I've heard mixed opinions on it
now that Im home its a dexter marthon this weekend!! whoray season four here I come!

btw- lisa got the speciall box set lol thank you!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i have watched 'Weeds' and its not bad.. 'Californication' is better...they just had Dexters first 3 seaons on "ON DEMAND" season 4 is on it now except the seasons final episode which is this weekend...i thought last weeks was, i was kind of upset that they left to much hanging. but i was wrong; cant wait for sunday night. and yeah..TRUE BLOOD rocks!!

Ask a Question