We just had an earthquake

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bullfrog, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Bullfrog

j.w I Love my Goldies

Here is a video I just saw of devastation done by the earthquake in Mexico city.

j.w, Sep 20, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Bullfrog

j.w I Love my Goldies

They were able to save these two little ones from the school that collapsed:

j.w, Sep 21, 2017
    1. Advertisements

3. Bullfrog

Bullfrog

No J.W., we went outside to get out from under the roof and away from the walls. I've never felt anything like that in my life. The news is non stop here, they have been working through the rain all night. Rain makes it worse, the dust and broken concrete will soak up the rain making it heavier threatening even more of a collapse of damaged buildings. They have the floors shored up with a lot of wood but they are pancaked one on top of the other. Rescuers are digging between the collapsed floors trying to find people.

Bullfrog, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Bullfrog

j.w I Love my Goldies

Good to hear nothing damaged at your place. You built a strong home.
    Those people who were not so fortunate are going to have a long heartbreaking haul trying to get things livable again. Sure hope they can rescue all those still trapped and that it doesn't turn into just a recovery mode. The faster they can get to them the better. Praying that the rain will stop and make it easier for the searchers to find people alive.

j.w, Sep 21, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question