addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Make sure you have two of each fish on your ark!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks marla, so do I. Water is in great shape, they have a lot of room to swim, saw a few of them yesterday swimming around the lilies. So far good.

Reaction score
Love deal and you did get one...I have so many baby koi this year, going to trade give them to our area pond store for trade, I do want some more shubunkins, I only have one female left....and the long tails is what DH and I are looking for. Only problem is they are slower swimmers so there get away from predetors is not as fast.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We went to our walmart also and seems sense they are doing them over you can get great deals on just about everything .I got a new lcd tv 37 inch 1080 p for 279. dollars and bought sweaters for my chihuahua for a dollar and new monitor for my puter a 24 inch flat panel for 89 dollars and a new lexmark printer for 50 dollars .I had a 29 inch flat panel monitor but what the heck ,Did not want to spend the money but such great deals .Girl there told me it's like that in all the stores they are remodeling the interiors on

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
marla said:
Love deal and you did get one...I have so many baby koi this year, going to trade give them to our area pond store for trade, I do want some more shubunkins, I only have one female left....and the long tails is what DH and I are looking for. Only problem is they are slower swimmers so there get away from predetors is not as fast.

Well they have a lot of deep water to stay in, just one small area that is shallow i.e. 2 feet. so hope they are smart.

Ask a Question