What does your Wordle score look like... today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Since it seems a lot of the regulars enjoy Wordle, how about another epic daily thread where we taunt each other with our scores? GPF doesn't display the sharable scores correctly, so you have to take a screenshot from your computer or phone and post that.

Instructions to screenshot your score (on a computer):

1. Click the share button in Wordle.
  2. Paste the results into your reply in this thread. It will look correct, but won't display correctly once posted.
  3. Take a PARTIAL screenshot of just the results in your reply.
    1. On Windows: Press "Shift + Windows + S" and drag a box. The screenshot will be copied to your clipboard. Paste it into your reply.
    2. On Mac: Press "Shift + Command + 4" and drag a box. You'll need to drag the image into your reply.

Instructions to screenshot your score on a phone:

Too many variables and too many steps. Sorry. :cry:

Maybe if this thread takes off it will earn @Ian enough ad revenue to fix the formatting for score sharing. :)

Really thought I was going to get today's word in 4 tries. Nope!

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 6.57.34 AM.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I got mine in 3 today, but I don't know how to do a screen shot. :cautious:

Nice. What's your seed word strategy?

I edited the post to include instructions to add a screenshot, but it's a bit cumbersome. Would be awesome if the normal share button formatting worked.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
WTF.................... i must be a dinosaur never ever heard of wordle

You don't have time for wurdle go finish that pond !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Nice. What's your seed word strategy?

I edited the post to include instructions to add a screenshot, but it's a bit cumbersome. Would be awesome if the normal share button formatting worked.
I'll have to try that later when I have time to play around with it. My husband should also be able to help me figure it out.

I'm not sure if I have a 'strategy', but I just try to use a word that has at least two vowels and high-frequency consonants in it to start. I don't use the same one every time, though - just whatever the mood of the day strikes me.

@rubyduby 4 is my most frequent number. I think that's pretty good! Getting it on the 6th one is stressful!! (LOL)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Is this what you mean by “score?” View attachment 148080

Nope. Hit the share button in that screenshot and it will copy your game pattern (without the letters) to your clipboard. Then you can paste it in a reply here (which won't work), take a screenshot of that and then replace what you pasted with the screenshot. Kind of a long workaround.

Good news: I'm chatting w/ @Ian now and he's looking into fixing it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I have a 'strategy', but I just try to use a word that has at least two vowels and high-frequency consonants in it to start. I don't use the same one every time, though - just whatever the mood of the day strikes me.

I've been using adieu a lot to figure out the vowels quickly, but it really hasn't helped lately. Vowel heavy starting word might not be that great.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I start with “audio,” only because I can‘t remember how to spell “adieu.” I am using an iPad, so not sure how that translates. I clicked “share,” and it said “saved to clipboard.” Don’t know what that means….

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
I start with “audio,” only because I can‘t remember how to spell “adieu.” I am using an iPad, so not sure how that translates. I clicked “share,” and it said “saved to clipboard.” Don’t know what that means….
Saved to clipboard is basically just copy and paste that is saved. I have only seen it on windows but mabye it’s an Apple thing now ( or google, I can’t keep track )

You could probably just paste it into a google doc ( or word if you are fancy like that ) and take a screenshot, then post that here.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Saved to clipboard is basically just copy and paste that is saved. I have only seen it on windows but mabye it’s an Apple thing now ( or google, I can’t keep track )

You could probably just paste it into a google doc ( or word if you are fancy like that ) and take a screenshot, then post that here.
I did post a screenshot, but apparently that wasn’t what it was supposed to be (See earlier post, #8). I’ll ask my Hubby when he gets home. He HATES Apple products, but puts up with them because he loves me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
@Mmathis: Once something is "copied to the clipboard, you can simply paste it anywhere. So if you double tap somewhere on your ipad screen, you'll see the option to paste. That will paste whatever is on "the clipboard."

Ask a Question