What upsets you in your neighborhood?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Glue traps. It’ll freak the cat out cause it holds on and doesn’t let go! No real harm to the cat, but the cat will avoid the pond from then on. May have to do it several times, but it works on my kitchen counters

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I would be afraid to use glue traps as I don't want them to die if they get stuck to something and can't get loose .I guess if I could control it that would be a good idea but these cats are a neighbors and they don't seem to care about what they do

Patfish

Ignore the mask and cape
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I've never delt with gluetraps. Would the cold temperatures make them not sticky?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Depends on the trap, and just how cold. I had one brand, cant remember,that I caught a mouse on. I put it in the freezer thinking I’d kill the mouse humainly, then pull it off, but the glue still stuck.

ZEROPILOT

Faster than you are.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a-10b
Country
United States
Let’s just say some so called professional drivers aren’t very professional any more. My dad and step dad were both truckers, and they knew what route to take, which bridges they fit under, etc. I run team with my dad now, doing hotshot, so mostly oilfield stuff, only gone a day or week or so, mostly with a diesel pickup, but sometimes a semi and flat bed trailer. But oh the stories I’ve heard! I know which of the big companies really train their drivers, and which don’t, or take less skilled drivers. Now there are good drivers at those companies, but a lot not so good ones. That one, didn’t read the bridge height or he’d have stopped before hitting it.
My job requires that I hold a class A CDL license. But I've almost never needed it and haven't driven a truck on the road in 12 years at least. Not everyone licensed should be out there driving heavy trucks.

Ask a Question