What upsets you in your neighborhood?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I'm tired of the druggies in our neighborhood and the screaming, fighting, and the killer that is still on the loose. Yes we had somebody killed three blocks down and the house two doors down is connected. Police said there is a danger in our neighborhood and to be vigilant. We now are locked and loaded and ready for creeps. They are everywhere down here. At least druggies are not interested in my yard so thankful for that.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
better watch colleen if druggies get hungry and they know you have fish ,the you never know may happen .I do not put anything past people these days .I wish the innocent 50's would come back .But welfare and food stamps killed that ,they just had a job making babies and partying and child neglect got worse .It was a hand up but to many people made it into a handout and a paycheck and now we pay the price for it

Patfish

Ignore the mask and cape
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I must have good neighbors because my bigest problem is someone's freaking cat is getting my fish.
image_Capture+_2017-11-24-01-17-12_1511567429914.jpg
image_Capture+_2017-11-24-00-28-29_1511567453247.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have a cat problem also .I have window screening over the pond but they have figured out how to climb into the waterfall pond and try to get the fish

ZEROPILOT

Faster than you are.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a-10b
Country
United States
While I was in Georgia visiting my mother for Thanksgiving, I had my hair cut,. The lady doing my hair told me that she has someone who breaks into her home and steals food.
She must be a great cook!

ZEROPILOT

Faster than you are.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a-10b
Country
United States
I have a cat problem also .I have window screening over the pond but they have figured out how to climb into the waterfall pond and try to get the fish
Some cat "owners" think that the neighbors yard should be the litterbox. And neighbors pets should be on the menu.
Most of what I dislike about cats is actually NOT the fault of the cat. It's the way they are kept.
Would you let your dog free roam the whole neighborhood?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Some cat "owners" think that the neighbors yard should be the litterbox. And neighbors pets should be on the menu.
Most of what I dislike about cats is actually NOT the fault of the cat. It's the way they are kept.
Would you let your dog free roam the whole neighborhood?
got a dog the fre roams. next door neighbors at that.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Here in the country there is no leash law and farms and here dogs run free ,but not my dogs .Pickles has a girlfriend people got a female chihuahua and pickles is not fixed and she keeps coming over here .pee wee and puddles are fixed
101_2346.JPG
101_2345.JPG

ZEROPILOT

Faster than you are.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a-10b
Country
United States
Here in the country there is no leash law and farms and here dogs run free ,but not my dogs .Pickles has a girlfriend people got a female chihuahua and pickles is not fixed and she keeps coming over here .pee wee and puddles are fixed View attachment 106689 View attachment 106690
Pickles, meet my Suki.
At just 2.5 pounds, a large bird could carry her off if she free ranged.

Attachments

• PART_1478195710242_IMG_20161103_110628-1.jpg
    PART_1478195710242_IMG_20161103_110628-1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 114
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’ve got neighbors that eat my barn cats: they either sneak into the yard, or fly in. Out in the country, the closest human neighbor is a mile away, so the coyotes and owls are the closest neighbors. If they’d stop thinning out the barn cats, I’d be happy with owls. Coyotes harassed the dog, till the two pups started chasing them back. But having deer walk across the yard is nice, and if I could see the quail, pheasant, and turkey, I’d be happy!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have 3 but oh my gosh is suki not the cutest little chi. I have ever seen .my 3 fat boys 2 are apple heads but 1 has the long hair with short legs and pickles is the deer head .All are rescues at different times .Pee wee is the oldest and puddles is next and then last is pickles .They all weigh between 8 lbs to 12 lbs .So poor Suki would be a light weight against my 3 boys .They were all from different puppy mills that got busted .This is pee wee with the king .He was a rescue that past away and was the best and loving guy ever .I rescued him just before I got pee wee and they were buddies .Pee wee and puddles were buddies and loved him .I had no idea how old the king was when I rescued him but he was a lover .When I rescued pickles the birth date was exactly a month after king arthur past away and gosh he does so many things like the king did that it amazes me just in a smaller body .It was funny to see the king being bossed around by chihuahuas
pee wee 014.JPG
pea wee and the king 011.JPG
101_0724.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I used to hate those stupid bridges that open to let ships under them .Seemed like hours waiting the for them to close .Also low bridges where trucks would get stuck when they did not pay attention to height limits .There was 1 in Metuchin Nj that at least once a month it would get hit and the train tracks had to be shut down also on top to check for damage .I guess back when the underpass was built trucks were not as tall .
I don't that's there any longer, where abouts was it?

Ask a Question