Where do you enjoy your coffee???????

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
When I have time, it’s on my spot of the couch, typically with a few cats cuddling in, if not, then it’s swigged down on my way to work. That’s when my car gets a dose too, bumpy roads.

Reaction score
Country
United States
In the new house, I hope to go outside early in the morning and enjoy coffee in the garden. Now I drink coffee on the balcony, only in the morning. It's nice to start the day that way.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If I drank coffee I would do it on my covered front porch that is right above my pond. I don't tho so sipping water will do just fine.
IMG_9509.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Every morning, when it is nice enough, I sit under the gazebo with my coffee, my dog, and my binoculars. There is always something to see out on the water!

Paradise.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Right now, in this sub-zero weather, it's at my kitchen island where I can gaze out the back windows at my FAVORITE spot to enjoy my coffee... outdoors! In fact, that's my favorite place period! Winter gets rough for me, but I try to stay busy planning and dreaming and paying attention to all the things indoors that get neglected once it's warm enough to be outside!

Ask a Question