White lump on goldfish

Reaction score
Hi,
I just realized one of my fish has 2 white-ish lumps on him and I was wondering if using Clove oil as a fish anesthetic and somehow trying to remove the lumps could work.
Thank you
Parker

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Parker I'm not sure if you have hijacked another post here but will try to help you as best we can but please answer my questions as best you can and show us a photo of the lump
Has the fish recently had a bit of damage occuring too it please ?
What are your water perameters ?
I dont want you to remove anything at present because your most probably not capable of what would be required of you to do it nor do you have the tools in place to do it
When was the last time you did some serious tank maintenance i;e a gravel clean , also look at your filtration when was the last time you cleaned it , put into operation a regular maintenance routine , regular water changes and last but not least filter maintenance .
It may be an idea if you start a new thread so as we dont get mixed up with richyds thread , which I just did so please start a new thread to stop others from mixing up the two if thats ok by you thanx ?

Dave

Last edited:

Ask a Question