Winter activities, no, not ponds.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Well to be fair our winters get fairly brutal here. I have to wear a hat and a coat. I even sometimes have to wear a scarf.

I know it gets chilly down there, but a scarf? How do you cope?:D The biggest difference is our summer is just now coming up, they say it will be July 28th and 29th this year. Your winter is...what, January 31st through Feb 2nd?:LOL:

Just kidding with you. Your cold is uncomfortable because of the humidity. I never understood why humidity didn't just freeze and fall out of the air............

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
How do you cope?
I lay on the ground and cry... You know from Jan 31-Feb 2.
Our cold is uncomfortable because... well it's COLD. And I don't like cold. I don't like icy toes or red snotty noses or tingly fingers.
I do however love hot chocolate and hot cider which I never could really enjoy in Hawaii.
Truth be told I love the seasonal change here, winter does make me look forward to spring into fall and winter. I appreciate each season since HI doesn't have any seasonal change. We go from rainy season to not rainy. Lol
I don't know if I could cope with snow, I like heat but also like knowing I won't die without it... Lol

Ask a Question