addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Aww we shouldn't pick on our pond of the year winner!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Aww we shouldn't pick on our pond of the year winner!
There's a lot of surface area to pick at . It's all good . Made me chuckle actually. I'm just voysterous I never learned how to control outburst and MY FEELINGS. but trust me it's hard to offend. But easy to tick me off if that makes any sense

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Total sense. i am very controlled, ie feelings, outbursts. Very hard to fire up, but once fired up, beware. My employees always said, and hung a sign in my office, DONT PISS OFF MOMMA!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You can call me what ever you want . Racist , homofobe , white supremacist, and it wont phase me in the slightest because I know your talking out your azz.
Let me find you hitting your wife, any woman , children or animal and it wont take long before I'm in your face. And no those veins in my neck and forehead only came out for you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States
You can call me what ever you want . Racist , homofobe , white supremacist, and it wont phase me in the slightest because I know your talking out your azz.
Let me find you hitting your wife, any woman , children or animal and it wont take long before I'm in your face. And no those veins in my neck and forehead only came out for you.
And wasn't there a story about some car in front of you, littering out their window on, was it the Blue Ridge Parkway? ...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I literally drive around 50,000 miles a year, I have many life moments, the only blue ridge memory that comes up was a woman who was infront of us while on the Harley, and after that incident. her little dog was in the back of the cars window so I pulled up close and started barking and snarling at the dog . It started going nuts and barking . I kept barking at the pup for a couole miles . The dog was posessed and it DROVE HER NUTS. We were all laughing our tails off we looked like we were drunk from lol so hard and trying to keep our balance. She finally pulled over cussing me out as we went by.

Or was it the young man in the jag who dumped trash infront of my house at the park . A pizza box cups bottles etc. I followed him home and brought my trash to his house and dumped it on his front lawn , his old man was less then pleased. and even more so when intold him why I was doing so.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome, Shaggy. Just saw this. I don't post/visit much on here anymore.
Quick question, though, are you the same Shaggy as on asfn?

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Thanks for a great forum and all the time and effort you put into it @Ian. This is a great place to share ideas and our mutual love for ponds and nature. Welcome @Shaggy

Ask a Question