Watercress and mint - does this look ok?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Took the watercress out of the waterfall after it started getting roots and moved it to inside the pond. Same with mint except the mint is only a few days old from the supermarket. Some of the watercress feels a bit softer than when I took it out of the waterfall. Should I have more of it submerged for now?

Attachments

• 72AAAAE7-BD98-4726-BD39-9F16BC808505.jpeg
    72AAAAE7-BD98-4726-BD39-9F16BC808505.jpeg
    381.3 KB · Views: 30

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Took the watercress out of the waterfall after it started getting roots and moved it to inside the pond. Same with mint except the mint is only a few days old from the supermarket. Some of the watercress feels a bit softer than when I took it out of the waterfall. Should I have more of it submerged for now?
I don't know about how to plant the Watercress but that's a Hosta in your pond right in the water in a pot? Looks nice, might have to try that. Only thing is I know they can get big and all the leaves rot and turn to mush in Winter! I don't like fishing plant gunk out of my pond so maybe I will skip it. Sure looks pretty tho!

Ask a Question