30 mil LLDPE LINER?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
this stuff is smooth on both sides... and the closest thing i can think of to compare it to, is poster board. it seems to me, it was likely a waste of money. i cant picture it softening up enough to use in my pond. especially if i carve out a deep area.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
E-MAIL said it comes in 20,30,40,60 and 80 mil thick and 2 options smooth on both sides or light texture on one side for a non slip surface .Non slip surface is great for fish hatcheries or ponds where you have to get in to work on stuff .I did relook at there pics and did notice all pics I saw it was like a walk in slight slope ,sure not like a regular home pond is built most times ,Not sure how they keep water from getting behind the liner .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
koiguy1969 said:
this stuff is smooth on both sides... and the closest thing i can think of to compare it to, is poster board. it seems to me, it was likely a waste of money. i cant picture it softening up enough to use in my pond. especially if i carve out a deep area.
That is different than mine, I have texture on both sides, it is thin, easy to roll into a tube shape (like a small piece) It was not so stiff it was hard to install. You can't hold one edge of a piece without it folding over.

Ask a Question