Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I think it would be easier not to mention much more interesting if the sun, moon & earth changed so that daylight would just automatically change overnight... I'm sure NASA or HAARP is already working on this...

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I live in a strange and far away place called "Marshall's Mind" where strange things happen... ;) you are right it is next weekend. :ROFLMAO: Apparently I have been working so much that I already made it to next week. :oops:
Wow, time travel, Marshall? Since I've been retired (and once son went off to college) my reference points have changed and I don't keep up with the world like I used to. As a nurse, I was writing the date & time a gazillion times a day. Then with son in school, I could keep up with the weekends and holidays. Now, I'll wake up in the morning sometimes and have NO idea what day it is; no idea what holiday is next...... Sad :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, time travel, Marshall? Since I've been retired (and once son went off to college) my reference points have changed and I don't keep up with the world like I used to. As a nurse, I was writing the date & time a gazillion times a day. Then with son in school, I could keep up with the weekends and holidays. Now, I'll wake up in the morning sometimes and have NO idea what day it is; no idea what holiday is next...... Sad :(
:ROFLMAO::D:happy::) ;)You thnk yu have problems Maggie the whole of the UK has to be reminded on the TV to change their clocks thats how we knew :LOL::ROFLMAO::D(y):oops:

Dave

Ask a Question