A part of the story

Reaction score
Thank you JW, it is a neat and true story that now is a chapter in my latest book. the book I'm working on now has 49,000 words so far and is well over 1/2 through. A quick breakdown..

The king's spy is found out and returned to him very dead. A note accompanies the body telling the king that his wife he former queen is doing well and is quite taken with the farrier Miguel who, Felipe adds, has the largest garancha that he has ever seen on a man, and when the king is mentioned she just shakes her head and laughs.

The king goes berserk, obsessed with killing Felipe and getting his grandson, he sends the entire fleet to blockade Belize. Felipe has a plan to ....

I'll find the cord or just put my card in Vicki's computer, my card reader is out. Lacy is a very mellow and happy dog.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
as far as American beer.....Rolling Rock is the way to go!!...liqour...gotta go with Jack or Jimmy Beam..but the captain is surely acceptable too.
coffee..the best part of waking up is the 2 pots of folgers in my gut!..(1/2 caff of course!)

One of my favorites.

Reaction score
Well here she is...

lacy027.jpg

I had to hold her chin up for this shot, you can see her left ear was almost shot off. It healed up over her head and just stays there..

lacy017.jpg

This is left to right, Rebel, Nahi and Sassy...

lacy016.jpg

A lot of evenings Vicki will tie Honey off outside of the fence so she can eat the tender grass there, they have nibbled the yard down pretty good...

lacy012.jpg

We still have Looney, she is getting very old...

lacy026.jpg

You can see Tinkerbell watching as Vicki holds Mini Me, he lives down the road but never stays home, he likes it here and scratches at our door and runs in quick as a shot. We and his real parents just gave up and let him stay here. We call him Mini Me because he has the same facial markings as Rebel, the big rottweiler, he humps the female rottweiler Vixen's leg but can't reach...

lacy036.jpg

Reaction score
Awww they are all so darn cute,we have three dogs and would have more but hubby says 3 is enough..I say what's one more? lol Here are my fur kids-Maui the cream colored french bulldog,Ziggy-Boston/french bulldog mix and Moses(my big lug)Boxer.

Attachments

• IMG_6973.jpg
    IMG_6973.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_6098.jpg
    IMG_6098.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCN4065.jpg
    DSCN4065.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 225
Reaction score
Fine looking animals Blessed, ain't dogs just grand? We also have 5 cats, one is pregnant and 2 bearded dragons.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice pics of your pets Bullfrog and Blessed. Lacy has character w/ her poor little ear and looks like she is glad to be a part of the herd. Blessed it looks like you prefer the cute smooshy faced pups :bouncycig: Love the pictures guys!

All I have is my cats:

Lucy the feral cat:

IMG_0845.jpg

Spooky the nut:

Spooky76.jpg

And last but not least my sweet little Boo:

IMG_1010.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks..we do love the smooshy faces but boxers are my favorite,will always own one or two :) The frenchie mix was supposed to be a boxer but the hubby said we needed a smaller dog so that is what he got me..I found Maui off Craigslist and had to have her cute little face. We have a stray cat that I have named Mooch because he goes to everyone's house to eat, my son has a leopard gecko that we just love,fish tank inside and pond out..I have puppy/baby fever so hubby better watch out lol.I love cats but hubby says no inside cats can't handle litter box smell. I love Lucy she is beautiful..love her fur. Love love my animals.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
lol the cat on the birdhouse looks like our outdoor cat binx....and that would be something he would do to! Our inside 3 cats just admire birds from the window and the dog could care less lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I had to plug the hole in that birdhouse cuz it was just too easy pickin's for the swallow's that tried to nest in it. She would sit up there for hours while they tried to go in and out. I never really thought any birds would try to nest in there as I just put it up for decoration on that post where our water faucet is. Shame, shame on Boo :)

Ask a Question