addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wayne, did you go into hibernation, or what?

edit: Addy rules this place with an iron fist now. We have to really watch our p's and q's.:)

iron-wins.gif
no words needed! lol

Debate away, just play nice lol

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
:cautious:Lou didn't you just see I promised not to debate it so I ain't bringen you no pics.

If you search you will find some of last few years lol

Last edited:

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wayne, did you go into hibernation, or what?

edit: Addy rules this place with an iron fist now. We have to really watch our p's and q's.:)

Yes I did, perfect timing as the fish were sleeping as well.

Reaction score
Long time no hear from you Wayne. Where you been? Was there at the other forum when you got attacked, I also mentioned I had rocks in my pond on that other site and I got the same response. I didn't take the rocks out of my pond because of what they said it was because I have a lot of pine needles so now I don't want rocks in my pond, way easier to clean.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Long time no hear from you Wayne. Where you been? Was there at the other forum when you got attacked, I also mentioned I had rocks in my pond on that other site and I got the same response. I didn't take the rocks out of my pond because of what they said it was because I have a lot of pine needles so now I don't want rocks in my pond, way easier to clean.

Been sleeping with the fishes all winter but glad to be back with all you good folks.

Yes I learned a lot there and if i could go back in time to design things different I would. I will make some improvements to my not so perfect pond this year but nothing drastic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
All hail addy as a Moderator lol , did this myself with KKU when it was running , it can be both rewarding and thankless , one also has to be very diplomatic in what one does .
Well done you deserve it looking forwards to seeing you in action ;)

Dave:)

Ask a Question