Advertising for selling koi

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
Nope, no ordering online. Not yet. Maybe eventually, but the site itself would need revamping for that. That may be in the works after I finish my web design diploma, and after her company has been around a bit longer than it has been.

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
Yes, that they are, but that is from what I know.
I'd recommend speaking to her if you have any questions about acquiring anything another way. (e-mail address removed)

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
dr dave is right about that. about one of those, he opened his user account,posted one post, telling everyone what the latest trends in backyard entertaining, with a link to his store, six months later, not one more post, or even a visit to the site. the thread is gone i can only assume it was removed. but it is annoying to read tidbits of information,only to find a link to an online store thats usually way overpriced, anyway.

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
Whoah, flashback. lol
Well, I'm still here. I still read and learn. I may not post much, but that usually happens when I'm not an expert in whatever. I didn't come to advertise, but to ask for help. If I have more questions to ask, I will ask them.
Can't learn anything unless you ask. :)

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
im sorry, i didnt mean to imply that was your motive.. i merely was saying i can see why dr dave asked the question.

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
Not really. I am only writing in this topic because someone had commented in it recently. This topic wasn't even to advertise the site, but to learn about ways to do so from experienced people. We have koi here at my place as well. There is much to learn about them. Since I'm a noobie as far as koi go, and don't really know what to say about it as I'm not that great at adding to things I'm learning about, I don't have much to say, but I'm here. I don't appreciate that you judge me based on what other people have done. I'm more of an observer and a lurker. So sue me.

shikkaba

Not Just Another Number
Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
im sorry, i didnt mean to imply that was your motive.. i merely was saying i can see why dr dave asked the question.

That's okay. :) You didn't do anything wrong.

Ask a Question