Allinkdup is a new member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ALLINKDUP, Apr 24, 2013.

1. ALLINKDUP

DrCase Moderator Moderator

You got a lot going on Billly
    Love the tile art

DrCase, May 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. ALLINKDUP

ALLINKDUP

Horizon...I only wish I could get someone to let me do a stone wall like that...i actually envisioned some bushes in the image as well....to give it more umphh....LOL...I am doing good to get someone to let me beautify their shower floor..that set them back about 2K for the floor but it is the only one in the world that looks like that....regular tile is SOOOOO darn boring...LOL...My personal bathroom has over 300 hours of mosaics depicting an ocean and underwater wonderland...I have to get really artsy fartsy on my stuff...people expect it...LOL...thanks for taking the time to peruse my stuff and thx for the compliments...and thx Dr Case....i think i have "undiagnosed A D D.....can ya help a brutha out....LOL...lots of projects get done thx to O C D and A D D around here"....hehe....Billy

ALLINKDUP, May 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. ALLINKDUP

lol I'm the one who spent the night in the Holliday Inn

I would just keep you on the same meds , it's working

DrCase, May 1, 2013
  4. ALLINKDUP

Dave 54

Yup so do I nowadays wiped out as a pillion on my mates K 1300 doing 80 to the law 30 lol couldn't prove it aswe left no skid marks wasn't our fault car jumped a red .
    Ended up a good 50 yards away busted up pretty badly , learned my lesson bikes can take your life never been on another since then sold my 3 BSA's and that was me as a biker finished , I look at mates on their third or fourth crashes as having a screw loose :banghead3: , one or two funerals as well :skull: also one or two going the whole hog becoming affiliated....each to their own dont make them not friends but bit intense when you meet them with members you dont know some frighten the life out of me to tell you the truth lol.
    Will check out your tiles and tattoo's later my friend ,
    Ever heard of Benaya picture tiles they do some wicked ko we have eight and one that tops a box..
    Managed to put a large library of koi/fish/health books around about 50 books today and one coming across the pond as we speak .( thank you amazon USA ) :claphands: ..
    Never sell any above £100 always use the cash for either books euipment or new koi.sort of a self perpetuating hobby :coolgleema:
    I always make good friends of dealers get some wonderful discount that way .
    Once our QT tank a Shorham fibreglass free standing unit with bottom drain filter and U/V-C and venturie I just might start taking koi in like your good self I'm still not sure how much water it holds between 350-500 gallons imperial being our best estimate but will be metering the water in just to be sure......
    As to red tailed cats a guy had one in a large aquarium here in the UK the tank became became too small at 6ft and the red tail was given to Jersey Zoo in the Channel Islands , a specially bult carrying box ad to be made for it to transport it, even them they almost lost it to the ammonia it released on the journey dot know if its still growing but if they turn a fish tank into a jacket like that who knows ?

rgrds

Dave :coffeemug:

Dave 54, May 1, 2013
  5. ALLINKDUP

ALLINKDUP

have a great day dave...and kudos on being smart enough to set the bike aside...I have friends that are Outlaw's and Iron Horsemen here...and they lose at least 1 or 2 a yr local...when a brother goes down anywhere in the country and dies...if they are an officer in their club, hundreds make the ride for their funerals...I hate it but i understand as my parents were bikers.....Billy

ALLINKDUP, May 1, 2013
  6. ALLINKDUP

ALLINKDUP

I am finally back to work...I have some money now so I went to the hardware store earlier and i think i about have all my plumbing stuff to start that this w/end...except for the fact we have gotten 2" of rain since yesterday and we're looking at 2-4 more before Monday....bored....Billy

ALLINKDUP, May 4, 2013
  7. ALLINKDUP

I'm feeling it too

DrCase, May 4, 2013
  8. ALLINKDUP

Dave 54

Yes we had one whipeout a few years ago around 200 members of his MC turned up plus others from around the UK.
    Quite a site all those Harleys those guys have come along way from the rag tag bunch of bikes of they had yesteryear about the time of my own accident.
    Their President is currently on remaned in Prison for attempted murder two weeks ago along with two other members .
    The Law have already hit the club house so dont know whats going to happen there ...

rgrds

Dave

Dave 54, May 4, 2013
  9. ALLINKDUP

ALLINKDUP

Well guys, the aquaponic system is ALMOST there...I just did a wet test of a single bed with the purge working great for me....I will work on getting a video to show you guys everything that has transpired with the project...all of my plants are coming up in the grow pots and I will be transplanting first of the week....I am excited but i think my wife is more excited than me, I have been spending lots of time away from her and she MISSES me....I keep telling her it'll be worth it....fresh veggies...woohoo...no GMO's...LOL..Billy

ALLINKDUP, May 10, 2013
    addy1 likes this.
  10. ALLINKDUP

ALLINKDUP

SANY0200.JPG SANY0202.JPG SANY0203.JPG SANY0205.JPG SANY0206.JPG SANY0207.JPG SANY0208.JPG SANY0210.JPG SANY0212.JPG SANY0213.JPG Hi guys, Billy from Memphis here again...I have my system 99 % ready for fish....I drained 2500 gallons of water from my main koi pond and transferred it to the aquaponic system....one more 1" ball valve from Lowe's and my airstones are getting ordered tomorrow.... the 4 ebb and flow tubs are already planted with a myriad of veggie net pots to germinate...the white poly on top of the sump is getting filled with my corkscrew poly media and I am going to make a floating foam board with holes drilled into it, to grow lettuce and spinach in...there will be a round hole in the middle of the board to let it flow up and down with the ebb and flow that it will be utilizing.... fish late next week...2 round tubs are going to be koi from the main pond..then a week later Tilapia breeder pairs and catfish fingerlings for the other 2 round tubs...the wooden tank is the sump and where the fry will grow...the ones that don't get fed to the catfish..LOL...I am expecting good growth with the cats and the live food supplemented with a 38% protein catfish food....I will be adding a few Red-Tail catfish and a few Peacock Bass....Yes I am working on having my own personal piece of the Amazon in my back yard....I figure Red Tails go for $10 USD wholesale at 3-4".and the Peacocks are $15 USD at 3-4".......it may become lucrative if they get big enough to breed for me...and I have always wanted to taste Peacock Bass and Red Tail Catfish....the tilapia will eat alot of the vegetation I will be growing...and they will get supplemented pellets as well....I will hopefully update with a video after all the fish are in the system next week....enjoy the pics.....

Attached Files:

ALLINKDUP, May 23, 2013
    DrCase likes this.
  11. ALLINKDUP

ALLINKDUP

I missed a pic...here are the beams my friend gave us....Billy

Attached Files:

ALLINKDUP, May 23, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question