Allinkdup is a new member

Reaction score
Welcome allinkdup :wave: great set up ya got there! I would love to do the aquaponics with Talapia, but it doesn't stay warm enough here, and Im not willing to bring em' in doors :) But I'm working on plans for the next pond build, that will have native sunfish ( bluegill, crappie, etc..) and a bog to filter. Nothing like having a fish market in your back yard! ;)

Reaction score
sissy it is all about what you want...everybody has different needs and wants...lol...I WANT expensive fish....I NEED to be happy with the not as expensive koi than what i want...hehe.....hello fishylove....i talked to a buddy this past w/end that will give me as many bream as i want...maybe i could grow a record size fish...lol...the tilapia will be soooo tasty this fall and winter....Billy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What a hoot those video's of the Hammerheads and Muck Sticky! Nice fish you have there too!

Reaction score
j.w.....do you know who Muck is?????I run security for him at all of his local shows...some on the road shows as long as they're close to Memphis....I got pets and kids i can't leave unattended for too long....we just did a show on 4/20 at a bar on Beale Street I have bounced at for about 15 yrs..light show, confetti cannons, half naked dancing girls, a curtain swinging contortionist and a midget....his shows are a blast...I've known him about 19 yrs I have been working with M S for about 8 yrs now and met him @ a tat shop i used to work at when he was just a kid........BILLY

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Billy, I bet ya got a few stories to tell. :)

In your AP system, have you thought about what you will do in case of a heavy rain? I was thinking of standpipes in the fish tanks, which to prevent them from overflowing.

Reaction score
as a matter of fact Charles..all 4 fish tubs are already plumbed with bulkheads from their previous life at the koi shop and I discussed that with someone else a couple days back....that will be my default till i get the greenhouse built around it...great minds think alike...LOL

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nope I never heard of him before Billy but looks like quite the fun character :biggrin:

Reaction score
he is definitely a very animated guy...he sings about lots of controversial subject matter and if you are easily offended he is not your kind of guy...if you have an open mind and like to be enlightened and want to have a good time, he is a very good inspiration for your day...."I'm not a heavy metal singer or a gangster rapper, I'm just a w&^d smoker singing songs on the crapper"..Mervous Thrifty...aka...Bofus Hockaloogie...aka...MUCK STICKY....lmao...Hopefully this won't garner any 'warning points" for me and my account.....BILLY

Reaction score
I watched the videos on your earlier post, great fun! I have not heard of Muck Sticky either but found the tune quite catchy and the video good fun.

I also took a look at your Facebook page, you do great tile work!

Did you do the stone wall, or is it something you want to do? That would be amazing to have as a yard backdrop.

388037_274264009354160_737456720_n.jpg

456205_286548638125697_797174727_o.jpg

522066_256165471164014_391468198_n.jpg

Reaction score
Horizon...I only wish I could get someone to let me do a stone wall like that...i actually envisioned some bushes in the image as well....to give it more umphh....LOL...I am doing good to get someone to let me beautify their shower floor..that set them back about 2K for the floor but it is the only one in the world that looks like that....regular tile is SOOOOO darn boring...LOL...My personal bathroom has over 300 hours of mosaics depicting an ocean and underwater wonderland...I have to get really artsy fartsy on my stuff...people expect it...LOL...thanks for taking the time to peruse my stuff and thx for the compliments...and thx Dr Case....i think i have "undiagnosed A D D.....can ya help a brutha out....LOL...lots of projects get done thx to O C D and A D D around here"....hehe....Billy

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
lol I'm the one who spent the night in the Holliday Inn

I would just keep you on the same meds , it's working

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
ALLINKDUP said:
Thanks MTPOND and ADDY!Yes CRS...we have bounced together for about 10 of the 15 yrs I have worked on Beale Street...I concur...we are characters..Hello Dave 54 and thx for the welcome....I don't ride but my parents were bikers in the 60's through 2001 when my dad passed...they were in the Memphis Motorcycle Club with Elvis and some of his buds back in the day...they mainly did hill climbing and drag racing...I don't ride as there is a blatant disregard for people on motorcycles in this area...I have had many friends go down :( and I have a high regard for life and want to live a long time...LOL...and yes I do like tattoos...I am up to 850+ hours working on a full body suit...if you have Facebook...you can look up my page...Billy Pounds, and look in my tattoo pics in my photo section,,...there is also a good bit of my tile and marble work on my page...Billy Pounds Custom Installation Tile and Marble....enjoy ....Billy
Yup so do I nowadays wiped out as a pillion on my mates K 1300 doing 80 to the law 30 lol couldn't prove it aswe left no skid marks wasn't our fault car jumped a red .
Ended up a good 50 yards away busted up pretty badly , learned my lesson bikes can take your life never been on another since then sold my 3 BSA's and that was me as a biker finished , I look at mates on their third or fourth crashes as having a screw loose :banghead3: , one or two funerals as well :skull: also one or two going the whole hog becoming affiliated....each to their own dont make them not friends but bit intense when you meet them with members you dont know some frighten the life out of me to tell you the truth lol.
Will check out your tiles and tattoo's later my friend ,
Ever heard of Benaya picture tiles they do some wicked ko we have eight and one that tops a box..
Managed to put a large library of koi/fish/health books around about 50 books today and one coming across the pond as we speak .( thank you amazon USA ) :claphands: ..
Never sell any above £100 always use the cash for either books euipment or new koi.sort of a self perpetuating hobby :coolgleema:
I always make good friends of dealers get some wonderful discount that way .
Once our QT tank a Shorham fibreglass free standing unit with bottom drain filter and U/V-C and venturie I just might start taking koi in like your good self I'm still not sure how much water it holds between 350-500 gallons imperial being our best estimate but will be metering the water in just to be sure......
As to red tailed cats a guy had one in a large aquarium here in the UK the tank became became too small at 6ft and the red tail was given to Jersey Zoo in the Channel Islands , a specially bult carrying box ad to be made for it to transport it, even them they almost lost it to the ammonia it released on the journey dot know if its still growing but if they turn a fish tank into a jacket like that who knows ?

rgrds

Dave :coffeemug:

Reaction score
have a great day dave...and kudos on being smart enough to set the bike aside...I have friends that are Outlaw's and Iron Horsemen here...and they lose at least 1 or 2 a yr local...when a brother goes down anywhere in the country and dies...if they are an officer in their club, hundreds make the ride for their funerals...I hate it but i understand as my parents were bikers.....Billy

Ask a Question