Allinkdup is a new member

Reaction score
I am finally back to work...I have some money now so I went to the hardware store earlier and i think i about have all my plumbing stuff to start that this w/end...except for the fact we have gotten 2" of rain since yesterday and we're looking at 2-4 more before Monday....bored....Billy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes we had one whipeout a few years ago around 200 members of his MC turned up plus others from around the UK.
Quite a site all those Harleys those guys have come along way from the rag tag bunch of bikes of they had yesteryear about the time of my own accident.
Their President is currently on remaned in Prison for attempted murder two weeks ago along with two other members .
The Law have already hit the club house so dont know whats going to happen there ...

rgrds

Dave

Reaction score
Well guys, the aquaponic system is ALMOST there...I just did a wet test of a single bed with the purge working great for me....I will work on getting a video to show you guys everything that has transpired with the project...all of my plants are coming up in the grow pots and I will be transplanting first of the week....I am excited but i think my wife is more excited than me, I have been spending lots of time away from her and she MISSES me....I keep telling her it'll be worth it....fresh veggies...woohoo...no GMO's...LOL..Billy

Reaction score
SANY0200.JPGSANY0202.JPGSANY0203.JPGSANY0205.JPGSANY0206.JPGSANY0207.JPGSANY0208.JPGSANY0210.JPGSANY0212.JPGSANY0213.JPG Hi guys, Billy from Memphis here again...I have my system 99 % ready for fish....I drained 2500 gallons of water from my main koi pond and transferred it to the aquaponic system....one more 1" ball valve from Lowe's and my airstones are getting ordered tomorrow.... the 4 ebb and flow tubs are already planted with a myriad of veggie net pots to germinate...the white poly on top of the sump is getting filled with my corkscrew poly media and I am going to make a floating foam board with holes drilled into it, to grow lettuce and spinach in...there will be a round hole in the middle of the board to let it flow up and down with the ebb and flow that it will be utilizing.... fish late next week...2 round tubs are going to be koi from the main pond..then a week later Tilapia breeder pairs and catfish fingerlings for the other 2 round tubs...the wooden tank is the sump and where the fry will grow...the ones that don't get fed to the catfish..LOL...I am expecting good growth with the cats and the live food supplemented with a 38% protein catfish food....I will be adding a few Red-Tail catfish and a few Peacock Bass....Yes I am working on having my own personal piece of the Amazon in my back yard....I figure Red Tails go for $10 USD wholesale at 3-4".and the Peacocks are $15 USD at 3-4".......it may become lucrative if they get big enough to breed for me...and I have always wanted to taste Peacock Bass and Red Tail Catfish....the tilapia will eat alot of the vegetation I will be growing...and they will get supplemented pellets as well....I will hopefully update with a video after all the fish are in the system next week....enjoy the pics.....

Attachments

• SANY0214.JPG
    SANY0214.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 137

Ask a Question