sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You can get a meter you plug your appliance or pump into after to see how much electricty you using .I bought one that was onsale it was 34.99 and it was on sale for 19.99 .Right now I have checked a lot of my appliances out to see what I can do to say more .Seems like the more you save the more the utility companies raise there rates though .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We have those meter gadgets here for free borrowing from out public libraries right now.
You are right I think sissy about the more you save the more they raise. We can't win.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The electric company here used to loan them to you for a week and they just stopped doing it .So far I have gotten my electric bill down to 80 dollars a month and thats not bad for an all electric house .I have been looking into alternatives though for power .I have even been looking at the new more energy saving heat pumps because that is where most of my money goes .I would love to go off the grid one day and use only solar and wind but waiting for all the tests they are doing on the new systems .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Rock on dude
rocker446-1.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
early huh so will will maybe see you all excited and dancing in circles ,but remember no rain dance for you or you get anything done :razz: :umbrella: :nono:

Reaction score
So I just threw it on to make sure it was big enough and it is but it was to dark outside to do anything. So tomorrow I will be rockin it in!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well was waiting and see you got it .We had bad storms here last night ,your happy dance must have sent the rain my way ,a big thank you we needed it

Reaction score
Finally looking like a stream with waterfalls.
There are four waterfalls and gravel will go in-between each fall.
IMAG1227.jpg

IMAG1226.jpg

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I know everyone has told you this already.... but im about ready to load up a truck and trailer and head to colorado to "borrow" some rocks :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's gonna really be pretty and love your color of rock there! Can't wait to see it flowing!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
around those pines you might want toi be careful pines are known to wick up water through there needles .Plus when the shed you may end up with a heavy rain that will wash the needles into the pond .I had mini pines up near the top of my waterfall and ended up taking them out and they were only 4 inches tall and after 4 years are not even 8 inches tall .I was going for a woodsy look but it did not work well for me .Thing is those mini pines are so darn cute .

Reaction score
I know everyone has told you this already.... but im about ready to load up a truck and trailer and head to colorado to "borrow" some rocks :)
As long as you "barrow" some from someone else's land and not mine I'm all for it! Lol!!
I can't wait till I have water running.

Ask a Question