Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Wanted to share the news that one of my turtles that was in the sanctuary rescue died this morning from his ailments and old age :(. He was a map turtle named Mr. Blades and I had him for almost 7 years. He had serious injuries and was very sick when I took him in and because of that his immune system has always been weak and easily compromised. I would say he was about 24 hours from dying when I originally rescued him seven years ago. Thankfully the intensive care and attention I gave him and the other turtles gave him another 7 years of comfortable and happy life so I guess it's really bittersweet since I was very fond of him but, also he did have alot of health issues and was getting old so I think life was really starting to get less positive for him as he aged. I just got back from the turtle cemetery where I buried him and where I also bury any other turtles or fish who die. I unfortunately don't have a very recent photo of him but I do have him in an album from about 5 or 6 months ago so once I finish making his tombstone (name etching) and install it I will get the old albums out and scan in his pictures.

:turtle: RIP Mr Blades :turtle:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Sorry about your turtle Marshall. I lost my little pup 2 weeks ago. I was heartbroken. :(

Ask a Question