j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That would have made a cute Christmas card fresia. Too bad you couldn't get a picture, but would have scared them away if you went out there. Finches are such pretty little birds.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country it is your daughter who lives in Price right?

Is that where you were visitng?
Yes, she does. And I was trying to get on her computer to see which of my GPF friends lived in UT, as I thought you lived pretty close to her, but I thing you live nearer to Salt Lake, so that's pretty far, and when we went to and from the airport, we were on an agenda. Darn! I was going to message you, otherwise, and stop by to see your pond while I was there. Maybe next time! How far are you from the airport, and which direction?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yep, Price is pretty far from us. You drove by my house on I-15 to get to the airport though. We are in center salt lake valley about a mile east of I-15, about 25 minuted before the airport. You must have come up from price out of Spanish Fork canyon down into Utah county (the valley just south of salt lake valley). You passed the huge mountains to your east (the highest peak on that range was the one we climbed last weekend.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Well now that's cool! Next time, I will contact you and let you know that I'll be up there, and either on the arrival day or the return day I can stop by and see your pond! I'd love for my daughter to see your yard, too. She is NOT into flowers at all, LOL, but she loves to see others'. There is a house near here that is all green, I'm pretty sure they had a pond in the front yard, but only went that way once, and so I only caught a quick glance. :)

Ask a Question