Anyone ever get sick from dealing with their dirty pond water?

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Agree with everyone way too many people are germaphobes or worried about getting their hands dirty. Growing up and with my job I have been doing my whole life, I spend all my time outside getting dirty, with cuts, scrapes, whatever my hands, feet are constantly in the water. Cuts don’t get infected, why because my immune system has been built up over the years from being in and around dirt and “dirty” river water, stuff gets in my mouth sometimes, just the way it goes, just spit it out.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Agree with everyone way too many people are germaphobes or worried about getting their hands dirty. Growing up and with my job I have been doing my whole life, I spend all my time outside getting dirty, with cuts, scrapes, whatever my hands, feet are constantly in the water. Cuts don’t get infected, why because my immune system has been built up over the years from being in and around dirt and “dirty” river water, stuff gets in my mouth sometimes, just the way it goes, just spit it out.
We will never sell half the folks of this fact no matter what. i've had multi million dollars homes not let the workers use the rest room. but god forbid they would see the workers not wash there hands before having lunch. Then they insisted a hand sanitizer station be brought in and this was not covid it was 15 years ago.
You know who has the highest immunity to disease is Dr.s and nurses because they are constantly exposed to them

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
We will never sell half the folks of this fact no matter what. i've had multi million dollars homes not let the workers use the rest room. but god forbid they would see the workers not wash there hands before having lunch. Then they insisted a hand sanitizer station be brought in and this was not covid it was 15 years ago.
You know who has the highest immunity to disease is Dr.s and nurses because they are constantly exposed to them
I would like to add to the list of professions with high immunity:

Teachers, they are exposed to so much stuff from all of the kids and almost never get sick.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
To many teachers today are hostages in there own school afraid to speak, while the others speak way to much. and need to be STOPED. boycott DISNEY

Ask a Question