Anyone have or ordered this bridge before???

Reaction score
Country
United States
image.jpg
Just ordered , and wanted to hear some feed back thanks guys

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I wish when they made them the handrails would be higher ,they look funny short .I built my own ,they are easier to build than you realize .I have 5 bridges that I built .I even had to slide the bridge off to rebuild the pond

Attachments

• splendors gate 2015-pond 032.JPG
    splendors gate 2015-pond 032.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 297
Reaction score
Country
United States
I
I wish when they made them the handrails would be higher ,they look funny short .I built my own ,they are easier to build than you realize .I have 5 bridges that I built .I even had to slide the bridge off to rebuild the pond
i just want it to mostly cover the filter box

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I agree with Big Lou, that picture makes it look like a miniature bridge. I'll be curious to see pictures after you get it in. My hubby keeps talking about wanting to put a bridge in.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
How sturdy is it? (ie, can you walk across it?) Did you do anything to anchor it or is it just laying across your blocks? Did it assemble pretty easily? Sorry for the bazillion questions, but I really do like this... ALOT!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Extremely easy to put together,,very sturdy,I believe I can but then again I'm only 165-170 pounds. But I don't want to chance it ,you get the nice cedar smell too.i just layed it across the bricks. And to take the second level of bricks down I wanted it lower like this.for $120 you get nice shade over the pond and what I feel a nice clean look to it .any more questions let me know

Ask a Question