Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hi @JBtheExplorer and
upload_2018-10-23_9-54-13.gif
hope we can start all over and forgive and forget :)

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You SHOULD post on Instagram @JBtheExplorer - I'd love to scroll through and see some of your beauties pop up!

Instagram hasn't really interested me. I find that I can do all the same kinds of things on twitter, but with more interaction with more people, and makes it easy to connect to scientists, foundations, organizations and others that help me stay up to date on many things going on, from monarch migration, to habitat restorations.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Welcome back. I was in your neck of the woods Saturday. Took my 3 year old granddaughter to the steelhead facility to see the salmon and trout. She told me my fish were babies when she was looking at the pond after seeing the big guys.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome back. I was in your neck of the woods Saturday. Took my 3 year old granddaughter to the steelhead facility to see the salmon and trout. She told me my fish were babies when she was looking at the pond after seeing the big guys.

I was there last Thursday, as well as the week before. Didn't see as many salmon as previous years. Maybe I was too late or too early. It didn't help that the water level is higher due to all the rain.

IMG_7750 copy.jpg

IMG_7756 copy.jpg

IMG_5687 copy.jpg

IMG_5704 copy.jpg

IMG_5709 copy.jpg

Ask a Question