Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
These are all in-house birthed fish here at the rescue. Some were born in my home aquarium and due to space were moved to MS-ATR because I have about 300 Gallons of tropical/warm-water tank space there. The vast majority of these are as said before born in the rescue but not intentionally as I don't breed and sell fish so many were pregnant when they came in with a turtle surrender and therefore I am not going to just let them die so. Believe it or not these fellas are harder to get adopted out than turtles so now I have become attached to them :D so maybe will move them into a new house tank and just keep all my step-fish family together :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: As you will notice I don't use substrate in this tank because it is hooked into the re-circulation filter system which means there would be little if any benefit due to high flow rate at the bottom which complete cycles all 75 gallons once every 2.5 to 4.0 hours (y)
Their names are Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish, Mr. Fish & Randy while the females are named Miss. Fish, Miss. Fish, Miss. Fish, Miss. Fish, Miss. Fish, Miss. Fish, Miss. Fish, Miss. Fish & Elizabeth II o_O
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
PS: Three of the platy females are pregnant at this moment. As a mater of fact they are never not pregnant so I think they belonged to a Mormon before I got them but I can't say for sure...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice indeed Marshal reminds me of the tim we used to keep tropicals [many moons ago now

Dave

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Very nice indeed Marshal reminds me of the tim we used to keep tropicals [many moons ago now

Dave
After I got into Koi I much prefer them over tropical now but these fellas are by circumstance rather than a choice so I figured they would at least be in good hands here at the rescue but I probably will never buy tropical again or any thing indoor really except maybe for beta which I still like quite a bit. I would add though that I made the huge mistake of taking on Koi at the same time I was revving up the turtle rescue (bad idea) not realizing all the incidentals that can come along such as my dam disaster that washed out one of the large ponds but now things are much calmer and established so at least I wont make that mistake again.

Ask a Question