Baby Doll Lotus Tubers

Reaction score
blessedfamily said:
You can buy lotus tubers on ebay also..I paid 8.00 plus shipping cost of around 5.00.

Ok thanks for the heads up...I can match that price I just don't wanna see them go to waste I have given all I can to friends so the rest are up for grabs if ya want em, Peace.

Reaction score
blessedfamily said:
You can buy lotus tubers on ebay also..I paid 8.00 plus shipping cost of around 5.00.

Ya know I had a quick look around the cheapest I found was $9.95 with $7 shipping...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I looked those up pond boy, they are beautiful prolific bloomers. I like the smaller size from the other lotus. Send me (if you have enough lol) at least 8. I have 6 ponds and one bog that would love to have them growing.

My big pond would love to have at least 3 growing and the bog at least 2 laughing. And I love red it really shows. So let me know how many you have left from your sales and I will let you know how many to send to me. I will get the payment on its way to you as soon as I know the amount.

Thanks

Reaction score
I have shipped out about 20 tubers this morning, Have about thirty left all have at least 2 growing shoots on most have 3 or more.. 8 bucks each plus shipping time is running out to get these beautiful babies in a pot you will not be disappointed in this variety of Lotus ...

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They got here and are beautiful, they all have shoots on them too
.......................money in the mail...........lol for real too

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The lotus tubers you sent are growing beautifully, long leaf shoots already on them., one of them has added around 8 inches in growth!

Thanks for such healthy plants!

Reaction score
Your welcome addy I'm glad they are doin good.

Any body that wants what I have left bout 15-20 nice tubers send me your addy I will ship out to you for cost of shipping, Peace.

Reaction score
Pond Boy said:
Your welcome addy I'm glad they are doin good.

Any body that wants what I have left bout 15-20 nice tubers send me your addy I will ship out to you for cost of shipping, Peace.
Hello
Cant PM since i'm new
Do you have any lotus tubers left ?? i would love some ,

Are they all the same or different colors, sizes, varieties ?>

If you are looking for some small home grown koi i iwll have some to give away as i do every year, so if you be in Chicago area you are welcome to pick some up.

Thanks
Robert
(e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question