sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
geeze every where you look here things need cleaned up ,can't ever keep up everything .I only noticed the bucket because I can never find mine and now have about 6 of them some where here .Dollars store buckets .Yep clippers also and they keep taking my knee pads I lean on from the dollar store to insulate the house they live in :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
geeze every where you look here things need cleaned up ,can't ever keep up everything .I only noticed the bucket because I can never find mine and now have about 6 of them some where here .Dollars store buckets .Yep clippers also and they keep taking my knee pads I lean on from the dollar store to insulate the house they live in :)
My neighbor has a thing about losing her reading glasses off the top of her head.
She goes out for a minute, then decides to pull a few weeds. Then gets distracted and drifts somewhere else. Then remembers she was supposed to be working on something indoors.
I used to help her with her gardening as a little side job.
I found at LEAST 8 pairs of her missing reading glasses through the years. The most recent was inside her tub of pond plants (awaiting their home in her new pond while it was being built.) The pond build and landscaping took a long time and the plants grew and multiplied in the tub. I found them with horsetail growing up, around, and through them!!!!!!! LOL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Lovely! My favorites are the hydrangeas!! Though not part of the pond, I just really like them!
Thanks! I love hydrangeas! When we bought our house 20 years ago, that hydrangea in front of the porch was the ONLY plant there. Oh wait -- the abelia at the corner of the house was there too. But that's all. I have added other hydrangeas and they do pretty well, but whatever old time variety that first one is -- it's hardy and really likes our weather here.
All I do is give it a little fertilizer and it's very happy!

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
It's amazing how well your plants have filled in around your pond for being the first season. Just beautiful. I thought it was neat that you can't see the chair because of all the plants. Your own little hide-a-way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
This was the first water lily. I don't know what variety it is, since it was a lovely pass-along plant. But I love the deep pink and yellow!
IMG_4029.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
@cas -- I was surprised, too. I'm not from the south originally and I'm always amazed at the way things grow like crazy down here!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
All the rain and mild winters have made every thing grow including the weeds .Just got done mowing the front yard and mowed it monday and I mow on the top notch of my mower during hot spells so it does not die .Most around here mow the ground .I have the same lily I think ,it was given to me
101_0474.JPG

Ask a Question