Baker racks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’d just set potted plants on the shelves, and let vines grow up the back and sides. Depending on what vines you used, and your climate, it could be absolutely covered in vines in a year or two!

B

Burd

S hooks. You could find them at any hardware store, maybe Walmart might have some.

Wait, S hooks? Drill a hole in the pot? I thought they made a hangar or something to hang them, I've seen pot hanging on Woden plant benches. I'll stop in Enflish Gardens. They are so pricy though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
No, s hook to hang off the rack. Then the crochet or twine loops around that and holds the pot up. Sorry I’d misunderstood just what you were asking. Your looking for like the hanging baskets right? But with a pot? You can YouTube or google how to make the baskets/ thing that holds a pot. Or go hit like second hand or junk stores, might find some you can use.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@Burd this whole thing sounds interesting, I hope you'll share pics when you're done :)

B

Burd

I found a few pots and things to use. I have the winter to get a few things. There are ferns everywhere, they landscaped here with them. Most are gone now, but I’m going to put one up for in the rack. I paid $50 to an old friend that had it. Maybe too much, it’s all rusty. But I got a cool fireplace tool set, and a sweet kindling stand, and a portable table saw. She threw in some nice white logs for display in the fireplace. All in all a good deal.

B

Burd

Picked up a solitary Bee House, gotta start getting things for the rack. Spring is coming. Ended up being cheaper on Amazon than English Gardens.

B

Burd

image.jpg
Looks like I didn’t post a pic of my baker rack. I had to wait to get gutters. It was late summer.
My daughter got me a birdhouse for in the rack.
I got a few pics. I’ll look for them.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I love the birdhouse and still looking forward to see the baker's rack

B

Burd

I had gutters put on and I took some pics, without the gutter the rain just dumped on the rack and everything was just drenched, but now I’m not seeing the pics.

Ask a Question