Not open for further replies.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I just joined this forum a little while ago but with all this arguing and BS I wonder why I did!!!!!!!
Every forum seems to have one or two people who just can't get along.
I think I will go back to just reading books.

I feel bad about it all. It's your topic, ask the MOD's to delete the posts you don't like.

It's a hot button issue for this forum for some reason. If you do a search you will find 3 or 4 other bare bottom topics going back to 2009. It's like hey this forum = bare bottom only, so don't mess with us lol

Which reminds mw, wanting to ask. Becky the Boss Lady, she started this forum in UK?

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I think the bosses husband Ian started it (LOL), and yes from the UK.

That's one reason I have always liked this forum, So many different people from so many different locations and for the most part everyone usually gets along pretty well. Even the heated debates can usually be worked through and settled down to keep the peace.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I think the bosses husband Ian started it (LOL), and yes from the UK.

That's one reason I have always liked this forum, So many different people from so many different locations and for the most part everyone usually gets along pretty well. Even the heated debates can usually be worked through and settled down to keep the peace.

Ya but he pulled his profile photo and left lol! Ooops :goodnight:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I hate having to close threads... I thought the argument was resolved the other day but it seems to be dragging on.

There will always be differences of opinion, but please treat other people as you wish to be treated yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question