Basement Fish Pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
Canada
Do you have photos yet of your outdoor pond? How many gallons is your indoor pond? Sorry about your weather...I am in Hawaii for 9 weeks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3?
Country
Canada
Do you have photos yet of your outdoor pond? How many gallons is your indoor pond? Sorry about your weather...I am in Hawaii for 9 weeks.
Indoor tank 45 gallon outdoor not sure I think 1200.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
Canada
OMG. That is gorgeous! You must be chomping at the bit to get out at it again. How long have you had your pond? It looks like a mature pond. Hard to believe you just built it last year. Where do you get your plants from? You obviously have a creative bent.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3?
Country
Canada
OMG. That is gorgeous! You must be chomping at the bit to get out at it again. How long have you had your pond? It looks like a mature pond. Hard to believe you just built it last year. Where do you get your plants from? You obviously have a creative bent.
It does look mature but I just built it in June. Once you add moss and drift wood ages it fast . All the moss etc from cottage in near Kenora. Thank you for your compliment.

Ask a Question