addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It is sad. Killing them right before winter comes, a lot of the hives will not recover. All they have to do is give out warnings, news, alerts etc, we can cover our hives, and spray at night when the bees are home. If they have to spray during the day, tell us we can lock the bees in the hives the night before.
They are idiots.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I saw that article too and it's so sad :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It is sad. Killing them right before winter comes, a lot of the hives will not recover. All they have to do is give out warnings, news, alerts etc, we can cover our hives, and spray at night when the bees are home. If they have to spray during the day, tell us we can lock the bees in the hives the night before.
They are idiots.
How much research did these idiots not do?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
How much research did these idiots not do?
Probably & obviously, none! I think people have a tendency to overlook the relationships between and among the different species living on the planet. I think they were reacting as a "fear response." Maybe [maybe....] this will help educate people that WE GOTTA WORK TOGETHER, FOLKS!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
So sad and wrong! We need our bees. We've experience such a "natural" (not so natural but indirect) decline in populations and these guys are just out right killing them.

Ask a Question