BLONDE MOMENT -- EPIPHANY!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
If you ask me, grass is more work. Just want paths, ponds and flower beds. Trying to plant low maintenance stuff, like drought tolerant, nice rocks to play with, stuff like that. I am slowly getting rid of most of the grass. :)
Put it in baggies and sell it on street corners. I know several people who make a living that way! :wink:
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh dear there he goes ,gosh you will need to sell pond water to on the street corners .Wondering about the haro comment I know several people part .LOL

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
No, Sissy, I don't buy from them! When you work in a factory you get to know all kinds of people. For a while one guy had a whole drugstore in two lockers across the aisle from mine. He was fired when the company realized that he spent 45 minutes out of every hour in the locker room.
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
very true very true ,factories are a breeding ground for drugs and more factories are realizing that they just had 2 drug busts at the goodyear tire plant in Danville VA .They did an under cover sweep of the place .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Look!!! 100% real Canadian Grass!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Forgot to cut the lawn??? No problem, Sparing New Holland Bail Master here we come!!!

Attachments

• IMAG2385.jpg
    IMAG2385.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 264

Ask a Question