Boston Marathon ,,,

Reaction score
HTH said:
FWIW they bombs proved you don;t need guns to kill;
AND they are quite easy to make with normal household items. I was mortified when our son went through that stage. Maybe I should have been happy that he had an interest in chemistry, but MOMMY didnt handle it well when he lit his younger sister's shoes on fire (with her in them) ... He was 12 at the time, and our youngest was 7 ... I didnt have a sense of humor about it.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
this would be amuzing if it were'nt so sadly true...
559991_10151402528940197_2124854670_n.jpg

thanks to this psycho
11943_10151326690621455_1084338493_n.jpg
and his brother.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
thoughts on these two opposing stories?

URGENT NEWS

NICKOLAS VOGT US Soldier, Fake Victim of Boston Bombing , indentifies the "terrorists"

Media is glorifing Vogt or as they call them Jeff Bauman, a...s hero who has lost his leggs in the Bombings! But in reallity he already lost his leggs in Afghanistan!!!!
Now this Zionists puppet has even identified the Terrorists, as usuall every thing is working according Hollywood Script!

Nick or Jeffs Brother Chris deserves the oscar see this statement :

"Minutes before the bombs blew up in Boston,my Brother looked into the eyes of the man who tried to kill him."

cheesy it gets even worse

Chris Bauman, said in an interview.
Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

Now i wonder did Bauman or Vogt had leggs or how is it possible he lost his leggs in Boston again, when he was already handicapped from AFghanistan!!!

Seems Mr Vogt/ Bauman is a Miracilous Man, not only that he lost twice hiis leggs.... no he even didnt bleed a single drop, when supposedly his leggs blew offf!!!

if you go on google and search for Baumann you ll get only pics of the Boston Bombing! But if you instead google for Nickolas Vogt, you ll get pictures of his army career!!!!

Be carefull of Infowars and Media in general, we need to be very skeptic! Obviously the persons they ll blame now to be terroris, from which one already died... and may be soon also the other, are surely innocent....... we all know whos the real Terrorist!

Here the propaganda linkS: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...n-iconic-photo-helped-identify-attackers.html

The man in the cowboy hat in this photo's name is Carlos Arredondo. Carlos was at the Boston Marathon with his wife handing out American flags to runners. He lost a son to a sniper bullet in Iraq in 2004 and a second son to suicide a few years later - a depression triggered by the death of his brother. Carlos now spends a significant amount of his time on peace activism and working with vets coming home from war and was at the Marathon to hand out flags and inspire people.

Carlos does not having any medical training but when the blast went off, he ran towards the danger, jumped two fences and found the now-famous man in the wheelchair on the ground, both his legs blown off, and suffering from severe shock and critical wounds. He got him into a wheelchair and pinched the man's artery closed with two of his fingers (you can see him doing so in the photo). Because of Carlos, this man is alive today, having had surgery earlier today to remove both of his legs.
This man is a hero and deserves recognition. This man who lost so much still threw himself into the frenzy of panic and saved another guy's life. That's Trill.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep and he's got a big owie now..............poor baby! Hope we can squeeze some answers outta him and the goody guys don't try to stop them from being mean to him in getting those answers! I can hear them now...............poor little kid he just got pulled in the wrong direction in life and just needs a nice piece of pie and some time in the corner and we will just shower him w/ love and kisses and everything will be just pink and rosey! Maybe one of those Hollywood do-gooder actor fools want to adopt him?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
So here's what I think you are saying: gun laws of any sort are a slippery slope toward total government control.

What, if anything, do you think government is for?

Reaction score
wispfox said:
So here's what I think you are saying: gun laws of any sort are a slippery slope toward total government control.
Yes, but in regards to ALL rights and liberties, not just guns.

wispfox said:
What, if anything, do you think government is for?
Once upon a time, to represent the will of the people ... which has evolved to represent the will of the select few, or they lie to us to further their own agendas.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
WE ARE A COUNTRY OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, AND TOLERANCE... I RESPECT EVERYONE'S CHOICE TO WORSHIP AS THEY PLEASE. BUT THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS. IF YOUR OFFENDED BY THESE FOUDATIONS. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE. DON'T TRY TO REMOVE THEM, LIMIT THEM, OR FORCE YOUR'S UPON OTHERS.
400677_495255433861960_1510336414_n.jpg

Ask a Question