j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok so it will let me do the flag boy next to the test but not next to Queen but will let me put it all in a straight line across the whole page but it looks dumb that way. Which way to you think. Like this above or the other way on 3 levels?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
My little USA flag boy disappeared!
Ah I've just figured out what you mean by this... if the image was linked from an attachment in a private message, it won't appear to anyone other than those talking in the PM (as we don't have permissions). I saw a few broken link images in sigs on here and removed them, not realising that you could actually see them - if you want the old flag one just upload it in public and link to it that way, it should work ok. If you want to add an image to a signature that everyone can see, you can attach it to a public post and link to it that way. The pirate one appears ok as it's posted in public. I currently don't see an image sig for @Dimelius, but I suspect that's because the image linked is from a private message.

This is what I see:

Screenshot 2021-12-24 105344.png

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

...and not every pond in Michigan has a loon!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Ok here it is all tidied up tight and close together!
for my money, I like Queen, text, then pirate boy, but I like to see things condensed more than others, maybe. Do it as YOU like to see it, imo. The ONLY reason I even bring it up is it CAN be hard to scroll to the next post if there's a lot of large gifs in siggy. Otherwise, not an issue for me.

stXmas.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Donor
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The ONLY reason I even bring it up is it CAN be hard to scroll to the next post if there's a lot of large gifs in siggy. Otherwise, not an issue for me.
It can be hard on phone users, I try now and then using a phone or tab, very briefly and it is a lot of scrolling to get past. I usually am on the lappy, easier on the old hands, there it is not that much of a bother

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I did shrink the queen and put the others underneath. Hope this will help. I could put them all on one line next to each other but that looks weird to me.

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
pics (so I can find them easier!) of the RC boat/gatorcam I modded to get UW vids.

210218 - gatorcam components 1.jpg

210218 - gatorcam components.jpg

Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
pics of the fake hollow log I used for one waterfall, + video below.
Pics of fake fairy garden pot wood surrounds.

210705 - faux GB log, placement, vid of log in action 12.jpg

210705 - faux GB log, placement, vid of log in action 10.jpg

210705 - faux GB log, placement, vid of log in action 7.jpg

210705 - faux GB log, placement, vid of log in action 2.jpg

210705 - faux GB log, placement, vid of log in action 1.jpg

l

Last edited:

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Very nice work @brokensword They look real and love how the water comes out of that one!
Thanks, JDuB; I've gotten the technique down, now. Really easy to create and work with. And light weight. I made the log after seeing GB's setup and knew I'd never find something similar anytime soon. And I had 2 parts of my redbud/wFall hill used up but the backside, which you can't see anyhow, was still available, so figured it was a good way to hide one end of the log and let the other stick out into view. I already had a feed from one pump there so it was an easy tweak.

Glad you like!

stninja.gif

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question