j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Mine is about 2500 gals and I too choose to keep only the goldies. They are cheaper than Koi, to buy and feed and they don't make as big a mess and are still very pretty to watch. I do love to visit those ponds where they have the big huge Koi in them tho. My friend across the street has some and another friend up the road has a pond 8ft deep and prolly 20ft across and 60ft long w/ quite a few Koi in it. She has about every kind of animal I can think of on her property including a rescued bobcat. Here is a picture of her pond and Bobcat Cozy:

IMG_0900.jpg

JessiesbobcatCosey.jpg

Reaction score
cozy looks hungry to me think i will just keep my distance :lol: beautiful though but i am always worried about keeping a wild animal as you see so much where they turn on owners...just worries me a bit.

i am gonna wait until my pond done before i get any, i just think it is the right thing to do. till then could you guys post pics of your favorite fishie buddies :)...i will just admire yours for now.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No snuggling w/ Cozy. The people who had her before had her claws removed so she could never be released in the wild. She still has her teeth tho and has left some marks on my friends arms. She has gotten out a few times from when the coyotes dig in under her fenced area to get her food and then she runs out the hole to escape from them. She never leaves the 20 acre property............so far anyway. This is being remedied by digging down below the fence and putting in a concrete barrier and maybe some kind of barbed wire or electric fence. Her pen is being enlarged quite a bit also. She can't climb the trees in the enclosure but she's going to have platforms installed by her owner so she can jump up to each level and feel more secure.

wolfhowls00.gif

Ask a Question