buzzzzzzzzzz new adventure

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
With your nephew holding down the fort, hopefully you and hubby might get some down time to relax at some point.

A

Advertising

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
It is so hard to believe what could be in the minds of people that hoard food like that. Something flipped a switch in the brain. Just awful to see all that wasted food and money down the drain. Good thing you guys know how to do all this fix up stuff yourselves!

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
Where is the condo on the water you'll eventually settle in to ...MD or FL? Nice to have so many options :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
Where is the condo on the water you'll eventually settle in to ...MD or FL? Nice to have so many options :)
In Md we have our house just sold his rental in Baltimore, still have a rental of his in Pasadena, good renters.

Honey bought condos down here, before he met me, to work on when he came down to check in on his parents.
He has two then his parents house. I bought one, on the water way, sort of a impulse buy. Been renting it out 10 years now. Eventually we will use it as a winter, place. Hard to kick out good renters that pay the rent on time. And we are still pretty busy up in Md to come down here for a lot of months.

I swore I would never be involved in rentals, again, after dealing with them with old hubby. Then end up a lot with new hubby. We are trying to sale one a year now.
h.JPG

A

Advertising

Ask a Question