addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ours comes from our weather station which makes it right on for us. The other comes from the airport, never quite right temperature wise.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Mine comes from by the Axton post office but even though it is only a couple of miles from me it is never what my weather is .They usually are 5 to 8 degrees different .I live up on a hill so it is usually more windy here also .The other weather thing is Danville or Martinsville and they both are over 35 minutes from my house .Danville is usually warmer and Martinsville is usually cooler

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Just noticed that mine says 'Markham, CA.' The closest Markham is about 100 miles west of us!! Usually it's Oshawa Airport, which is only about 15 miles west. I guess Weather Underground figures what the heck, it's all Canada! The temp. is usually one or two degrees off, which isn't too bad.
John

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
20160411_174502.jpg
Can't find the thread where I posted the video. I just built a box (3'x3'x4' from 1/2" pvc and covered all sides but one. Put it in pond with open end submerged and threw in some food. tip the frame upright and koi trapped! It can be built to what ever size you need.here is a pic of the trap in the pond.

Ask a Question