Combining 2 liners....? about how.

Reaction score
I've got an existing pond sitting in my front yard and it's time to enlarge it. The liner is a pvc liner that came in 1 of those pond kits from Wal-Mart. At the end of the summer last year I bought another one of those kits on sale with the thinking I could combine the 2 liners to make a larger pond. Now it's getting time to do this and I've got one major question....what type of bonding agent do I use? I had a friend tell me to use pvc glue, but I'm not sure how much I trust that answer, so I figured I'd try asking here. I tried searching the forum here and didn't find a decent answer or perhaps just overlooked it, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
the splicing stuff dosent work very well on the pvc liner anyway. epdm all the way. pondliner.com is pretty cheap.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I kind of figured as much but wanted to be prepared and have other opinions for when I tell the wife that we need to buy new liner so I can add on.

Ask a Question