Drainage pipes

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m looking online to get some drainage pipes for some hides. But all I can find are like 50ft or 100ft or more. does anyone have any ideas where to get like 3-5 ft 6 in wide or any other ideas for hides. Thank you!!

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States

Bam. 10 foot long, home depot. You can have it delivered or have it shipped to the store :)

I don't thing you could get much less than that, although I do know at a local hardware store we have they will cut you any length of that type of pipe, so depending on what you have around you could call and ask them if they have anything.

Reaction score
Country
United States
That is exactly what I’m looking for thank you!! But I was looking under something else in which I was getting like 200ft!!and like $200 Thank you so much!! I’m ordering that on my break from work! That will be good for them right??

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
That is exactly what I’m looking for thank you!! But I was looking under something else in which I was getting like 200ft!!and like $200 Thank you so much!! I’m ordering that on my break from work! That will be good for them right??
it will absolutely be good for them, not for 3 foot koi, but for goldfish and smaller koi it will work great :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I literally just left Home Depot I bought 4 inch cause my koi are smaller about a year in a half old and I ordered 6 inch ones that will be here in a week. I’m excited! They cut them for me. I’m going to take them home and sand them and rinse and put them in.

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
I literally just left Home Depot I bought 4 inch cause my koi are smaller about a year in a half old and I ordered 6 inch ones that will be here in a week. I’m excited! They cut them for me. I’m going to take them home and sand them and rinse and put them in.
wonderful, and glad I could be of assistance, they do make great hides!

Ask a Question