feeding goldfish

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
LOL, yea we got a little cold front here through the night, low tonight is suppose to get down to a chilly 63. that might bring the pool and pond water back down to close to 80. last weekend the pool made it up to 82 while the kids went swimming. LOL we just need some rain, Everything is really starting to get dry around here and having to water daily now.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
aww move south koiguy! We are cool but seeing temps slowly go up, been a wet spring this year. Just don't want it as dry and hot as it was last year. Flood warnings today, so being a house wife! lol

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
koiguy1969 said:
fishin',,,WTF...were getting snow and rain tommorrow........

Were getting mosquitoes and sun burnt! Snow?? I had to drive 8 hours north for Christmas just to get to see some snow! LOL Last time the heater came on in the house was back in...... heck, did it come on last month at all????

Reaction score
Well from everywhere I researched a while ago to find out what they enjoy I learned that they like a wide vary of foods, such as peas without the shell, brine shrimp, watermellon lettace carrots etc... they adore fruit and veg, I think it's a good idea to be giving them a variation of different foods, for all we know they could get fed up if they ate the same all the time, I surely would lol :regular_waving_emot

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I'm a total vegetarian and have been all my life and still like a variety of foods so I give my fish a variety .I have even given them things I am eating when I am standing by the pond they go nuts over a grape(seedless) cut in half funny to watch the fight over food they even like cherries as long as I stand there and take pits out of them

Ask a Question