sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was just on bing.com and this is interesting they built a large fiberglass pond with an island in the center it is something to behold www,fiberglassponds.com you should see this an island with a palm tree great look I would never have thought fiberglass but I guess if it is good enough for pools why not . sorry http://fiberglassponds.co.uk/fishponds.htm not sure this well take you there but thats how I got there sorry doesn't work with google crome oh wow didn't realize it's a heart shape with big island in the center wish they showed it done and with water in it

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I go to bing.com type in ponds and waterfalls and the have over 60 thousand pics of built by companies and homeowner built ponds and waterfalls interesting ideas there

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I had a pond builder friend that built a lot of fiber glass ponds
The cost is just too much for him to keep going with it

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess so because it would be similar to building a pool .But then I guess it would last and I guess you would not have to worry about punctures in a liner .I never thought of the fact that a couple of companies here in Va sell those preformed pools that they just dig a hole and put it in the ground (pond ) same thing

Ask a Question