Finished.... well maybe!

pondlover

Life is good today!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I'm not sure who it was that said "we are never finished", they were right!!
I looked and looked at my stump and it just didn't work for me where it was. Soooooooo...... today I moved it. I had always envisioned it partially in the water and think it looks nice there. I can't say enough about having a bog. I had the water pretty murked up from that and also did some pruning on my lilies and its back to crystal clear only hours later. I also put some concrete stain on my walkway and like it much better too.
This is the before pics and the after. Also some pics of my water lilies... several of which came from Addy. I have 5 different colors and they are really beautiful.
pond 019.JPGpond 021.JPGpond 023.JPGpond 022.JPGpond 067.JPGpond 068.JPGpond 085.JPGpond 079.JPGpond 083.JPGpond 076.JPGpond 039.JPGpond 025.JPGpond 044.JPGpond 040.JPGpond 007.JPGpond 026.JPG

pondlover

Life is good today!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted. I enjoy being outside and working on other projects and try to take advantage of the weather as much as I can. I've been trying to do alot of catch up reading on other threads. LOL
Here is my pond now. I have gone back and looked at the pictures from when we started and it just amazes me what it looks like a mere 8 months later. I love everything about it and really am so grateful for all the help this forum has given me along the way. I am already thinking of another pond. :razz:
post-3934-0-02068200-1346293253_thumb.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Darn for some reason my computer won't let me see your photo of your pond. Just says posted image.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
nice pond and love the all the different color of plants you have .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ah there now I see it and it is very nice! Love all your plants and looks natural. Nice stones around the edge too!

Ask a Question