Fishless Cycling

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
My apologies @neha that you waited so long for a reply, I have not been on the forum much these past few weeks. I do hope your exams went well, my own kids had mid term exams last week so I know how hectic it can get. Have you got some fish yet? If so I would love to see a photo.

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Country
No one was able to tell neha to go ahead and top up her aquarium? :)
Yes, neha, top it off with stored water.
Also, because you are relying mainly on water changes for filtration, change about 10 - 20% every couple of weeks.
Watch for excess algae growth to let you know if you need to change the water more frequently.
The plants and biofilm will protect your fish from a buildup of ammonia.
Thanks a lot
I am very lucky to have such mentors like you all who always guide me in fisheries and things related to it.
I have filled the tank with stored water and now its running amazingly.
I have decided to get a pair of guppies or mollies[ i am confused which pair to buy ]
Actually i had not put any plants in this tank[ i had put some plants in the tank which got leaked] , so i hope there will not be much problem

And i'm trying to upload some images of my cycled tank but i couldn't upload.
But i'll try to upload the images of tank with fishes tomorrow .:)

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Country
My apologies @neha that you waited so long for a reply, I have not been on the forum much these past few weeks. I do hope your exams went well, my own kids had mid term exams last week so I know how hectic it can get. Have you got some fish yet? If so I would love to see a photo.
No problem , well thank you so much for your reply.
My exams went really very well [fingers crossed for good results(y)]
My tank is now ready so tomorrow itself i will buy a pair of guppies or mollies
I am really trying hard to upload some images of my cycled tank but due to some problem its not uploading.
More than you all i'm very excited:D to show you all the images of tank but.....
I'll try tomorrow once again or i will ask my mom if she can help me uploading the images.:)

Reaction score
Country
Hello everyone
I got a new pair of guppies
They are very beautiful...adorable:D
I tried but could not upload the images
But i thanks each and everyone of you who helped me in this process(y)

Thanks a lot to everyone... :D:):D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
I'm so glad you finally got your guppies, after waiting for so long it must be a great feeling to see them in their tank. Pity about not been able to upload a photo, but I'm sure they are just as beautiful as you say.

Reaction score
Country
I'm so glad you finally got your guppies, after waiting for so long it must be a great feeling to see them in their tank. Pity about not been able to upload a photo, but I'm sure they are just as beautiful as you say.
Thanks a lot ....my new tank looks amazing with the pair of guppies...its really wonderful to see them....
But i couldn't do the without you all....so ..thank you so much :D

A

Advertising

Ask a Question