floating particles

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
delatha said:
please send me directions on the fine filter,unable to find the ones on the post.Thanks Ann

Ann Just go to search above...and put in 55 gal fines filter it will take you to pics make it as small or as big as you want it works

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
delatha said:
please send me directions on the fine filter,unable to find the ones on the post.Thanks Ann

Ann Just go to search above...and put in 55 gal fines filter it will take you to pics make it as small or as big as you want it works

Reaction score
DrDave said:
DoDad
It is the advice Koikeepr has been giving for a year without anyone challenging it.

I've been here a few months so I can't vouch but since ibe been here haven't seen him complain.. Would lime to see his setup. He'd be first to complain since I've researched it

Reaction score
DrDave said:
DoDad
It is the advice Koikeepr has been giving for a year without anyone challenging it.

I've been here a few months so I can't vouch but since ibe been here haven't seen him complain.. Would lime to see his setup. He'd be first to complain since I've researched it

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I have no personal knowlege of the care or use of the sand filter. I was repeating what a highly respected member of this forum has been telling folks for a year. I have to assume since none of the other experts spoke up she was correct.

We all learn from each other, that is what the forum is for. I don't mind being wrong and called out on it as long as it is fair accross the board.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I have no personal knowlege of the care or use of the sand filter. I was repeating what a highly respected member of this forum has been telling folks for a year. I have to assume since none of the other experts spoke up she was correct.

We all learn from each other, that is what the forum is for. I don't mind being wrong and called out on it as long as it is fair accross the board.

Ask a Question