addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
See the forum code? if you copy that you can paste it into the thread and the smile will show up. You don't need to download anything. I usually double click it (to get it highlighted), ctrl c then ctrl v into the thread, quick and easy.

Free Smileys -- Animated Emoticons and Rolleyes Smiley Faces GIF 2014-02-12 12-40-08.png

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I tried to double click one and it only highlighted part of the code so had to go back to scroll highlighting which gives me a hard time sometimes for some strange reason. Still it is quite easy. I'm going to see if I can copy some of those img links onto an email and then see if it will work to just copy some favorite ones right from there. If so it will be easy, peasier even

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok this is a test..............I copied the forum img link from one of the smilies onto an email page and am now posting it to the forum by copying if from my email page and look there it works so now can just stick a name next to the code describing it as wave smily or whatever and use it whenever I choose super easy.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The few I used, just double clicked them, maybe I picked ones that had the code loaded differently.

Good idea jw, this is from email, lol we posted same time. Maybe a notepad collection would be easier than email, save to desktop

and this is from a single click, not double oppppppsssssssssss

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
utoh................jw has unlimited similes! we are in trouble

Last edited:

Ask a Question