For those using their real headshots for Avatars

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I think I gotta change mine again cuz looking at this one is awful day after day. See even the smilies here don't like it cuz they won't work now!
j.w. I'd say change your avatar because it's hurting my eyes. But that's not true. It's hurting my whole body and psyche! Please oh please change it to something young and nubile, or at least nubile. I'll even settle for something!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh heck I just went back to the old one. I don't think w/ my hands up there like that facial recognition will go grabbing it up:)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Think people are coming and grabbing photo's off of websites and somehow using them for dastardly deeds. Not exactly sure what they do w/ them. Maybe texmaster who started this thread could explain more about it.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Oh heck I just went back to the old one. I don't think w/ my hands up there like that facial recognition will go grabbing it up:)
Thank you for changing it back to something young and nubile!

I dont use facial recognition for anything so what does it matter? Maybe one day in the future it will matter so I should prepare now?
That's easy for you to say. You look like a pond.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha I would not say that photo was something young and nubile but it is me......... or is it? How would you really know? Maybe I am an imposter and I am really John Huff signed in as a different user..................well that is possible isn't it?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Ha Ha I would not say that photo was something young and nubile but it is me......... or is it? How would you really know? Maybe I am an imposter and I am really John Huff signed in as a different user..................well that is possible isn't it?
Oh crist I hope not j.w. one John Huff per site is enough in the nicst way John :rolleyes: we think your a really whitty person somwhat like myself :eek: maybe I'm John Huff and so's the wife :D :D :D

Dave (y)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Will the real John Huff please stand up...............................I remember that old show on tv way back when. Think it was called "To Tell the Truth".

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Ha Ha I would not say that photo was something young and nubile
Young and nubile is a matter of perspective. Have you forgotten my venerable age? (Darn, I wish they'd fix the image posting thing. I can't post images right now.)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep you are 100 and climbing! Smilies and link button doesn't work either. I can post photo's from my computer tho.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Think people are coming and grabbing photo's off of websites and somehow using them for dastardly deeds. Not exactly sure what they do w/ them. Maybe texmaster who started this thread could explain more about it.

Sorry I've been neglecting this thread.

Identity theft is the biggest reason. Driver's licenses, credit cards, etc.

Ask a Question